My biggest challenge is taking advantage of my strengths rather than using them to advance my mindset and routine. In the year of 2022 before the goal setting and vision board events I asked myself, how do I not allow myself to hinder ME from being great? How do I get out of my own way? Here are some tips I wrote down in to ensure that I wont allow my success to be delayed.
1. Prayer: Communication and meditation with my higher power and the universe. To make sure I am in alignment with the will of The Most High and not in the will of man.
2. No longer being bound by the things of the past that don't add value to my success. Forgiveness is one of the hardest things to do but in order to gain the peace and understanding of my next steps in life I had to forgive and move on. But also remember the lessons of the pain.
3. Being intentional in everything I do. Prioritizing what should come first by cutting out what isn't affecting my life in a positive way.
4. Becoming more selfish with my time. Everyone doesn't deserve a conversation. Everyone doesn't deserve my time or investments. Taking all the energy that I put out and investing in SELF!
5. Setting an example. Having a positive role in the lives of others by allowing my testimony to be the reason for productive decision making in the younger generation. To guarantee they don't make the same intentional mistakes as I did due to the lack of knowledge and awareness of self-love. Ensuring that all knowledge that I have to spread is applied to their lives because knowledge isn't power until its applied.
Genuinely, Venessa Ross
Founder/CEO of PREP Outreach
Hope you find these tips helpful in this season of your life. Need encouragement or advice? We are available to our community 24/7. Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.